I just wanted to take a moment and wish all readers of this blog a Happy Thanksgiving. Even when the world is seeming to fall apart around us, things could always be worse. Here are some things I’m thankful for, in order of greatest importance to least…
1) That God sent His son to die for our sins.
2) My wife and two wonderful daughters.
3) My parents, sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews.
5) That I live in the greatest country in the world.
6) My job as a high school math teacher.
7) My students.
8) My dogs.
9) Being debt free.
10) My possessions.
I truly am blessed and fortunate and wish for many blessings for all my friends, both liberal and conservative.
Feel free to use the comment section to let people know what you’re thankful for.