Unearthed! Obama’s twisted ACORN roots
By Chelsea Schilling
© 2009 WorldNetDaily
While ACORN remains riddled in scandal, lawmakers have voted to cut off federal funding to the group, the U.S. Census Bureau has severed ties to the organization – and the White House has blasted its behavior as “unacceptable.”
But just how extensive are President Obama’s personal ties to ACORN?
The following is a timeline outlining some of the purported connections between the president and ACORN through the years:
- 1990s: Obama meets ACORN
- 1992: Project Vote! and training green ACORNs
- 1993: Woods Foundation
- 1994: Buycks-Robinson v. Citibank
- 1995: ACORN attorney in Illinois lawsuit
- 1996: New Party ties
- 1997-2004: Illinois state senator
- 2005: U.S. senator
- 2007: From Obama’s own mouth …
- 2008: ACORN endorses Obama
- 2009: Criminal case against ACORN
- Cutting ties with ACORN?
Here’s a video WND found of Obama’s pledge to let ACORN and other groups like it shape his presidency.
No comments yet.