11 Senators Who Must Vote NO on Health Care – Call them today!
Do you live in one of these states?
Alaska – Arkansas – Colorado – Connecticut – Indiana – Louisiana – Montana – Nebraska – Virginia
Then you need to call your Senator today… here’s why:
When the full Senate takes up health care in the next few weeks, the Democrats need 60 votes to pass the bill. As it stands now, they have those 60 votes!
The following 11 Senators are either up for re-election in 2010 or have voiced opposition to something in the current bill (ie, public option, big health care bills, etc.). It’s time to ratchet up the pressure on them to vote against any version of government health care!
Call, fax, email, tweet, blog, post… share this information with others in your state and call these Senators today!
TELL THEM — NO public option. NO individual mandate. NO Massachusetts Model. NO Single Payer. NO Co-Ops. NO Socialized Healthcare for the USA!
– Mark Begich (D-AK) http://begich.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=EmailSenator
– Mark Pryor (D-AR) http://pryor.senate.gov/contact/
– Michael Bennet (D-CO) http://bennet.senate.gov/contact/
– Joe Lieberman (D-CT) http://lieberman.senate.gov/contact/
– Evan Bayh (D-IN) http://bayh.senate.gov/contact/
– Jon Tester (D-MT) http://tester.senate.gov/Contact/index.cfm
– Ben Nelson (D-NE) http://bennelson.senate.gov/contact-me.cfm
– Jim Webb (D-VA) http://webb.senate.gov/contact/
Trouble using the contact links I’ve provided above? Go to Congress Merge to find detailed information for each Senator: http://www.congressmerge.com/onlinedb/index.htm
Thanks for your help in stopping Obama’s health care plan!