Today is the day set aside to give thanks for all the wonderful blessings we enjoy. So here are some of the things I’m thankful for:
- A forgiving God who sent His Son to die for our sins so that we may receive eternal life
- My lovely wife, two beautiful daughters, and all of my extended family.
- My friends and coworkers. (Even those of you who are liberal!)
- Being born free in the greatest country in all the world.
- Everyone in America who is standing up to preserve the freedoms given us by God, and secured by previous generations of Americans.
- A home that keeps my family warm and dry.
- A good job that keeps food on the table and clothes on our backs.
For these things and more, I thank the One true God and His Son, Jesus Christ!