Blanche Lincoln (D-AR) schedule–Jan. 4-8
Hat Tip: Lonoke County Republican Committee
It’s no secret by now that Senator Blanche Lincoln has abandoned any pretense of representing Arkansas voters in the Obama Administration’s quest to take over the US health care system. She’s counting on her traitorous Christmas Eve vote putting the issue to rest, on Arkansas voters to accept defeat and be ruled by the desires of her and her elitist colleagues.
Now is the time to gather our strength. Make sure she returns to Washington with the understanding that Arkansans feel betrayed and will vote accordingly in 2010. She can still stop this madness when the House and Senate present a reconciled bill. She must feel the pressure.
The following is a list of events and locations where voters can find Senator Lincoln during the Senate recess. If at all possible, please make plans to attend one or more of these events to communicate your displeasure with Lincoln’s refusal to represent Arkansas voters.
The following is a list of my schedule of events for January 4-8, 2010:
Monday, January 4—Searcy, McCrory, Augusta
- 1:00 p.m. Tour of Bryce Corporation plant. 500 Benton Avenue, Searcy.
- 4:00 p.m. Meeting with Mad Butcher employees. 901 N Edmonds Avenue, McCrory.
- 6:30 p.m. Keynote speaker, Celebrate Augusta dinner. White River Rural Health Center Augusta Wellness Center, 906 N. 4th Street in Augusta.
Tuesday, January 5—Little Rock, Stuttgart
- 11:45 a.m. Keynote speaker, Downtown Kiwanis Club of Little Rock. The Little Rock Club, Regions Bank building, 30th Floor, 400 W. Capitol, Suite 2435.
- 6:30 p.m. Keynote speaker, 70th Annual Stuttgart Chamber of Commerce Dinner. Occasions, 2114 South Main Street, Stuttgart.
Wednesday, January 6—Sheridan, El Dorado
- 9:00 a.m. Keynote speaker, Sheridan High School Assembly. Sheridan High School, 700 West Vine Street.
- 2:30 p.m. Meeting with poultry growers. South Arkansas Community College, Library, El Dorado.
Thursday, January 7—Little Rock, Conway
- 12:00 p.m. Keynote speaker, Annual Quality Asphalt Paving Conference. Holiday Inn- Airport, 3201 Bankhead Drive, Little Rock.
- 4:00 p.m. Press availability following tour Conway Hewlett-Packard facility. Meadows Technology Park, Conway.
Friday, January 8—Gillett
- 7:00 p.m. Annual Coon Supper in Gillett. Gillett High School cafeteria.
Please try to attend one or more of these events to let Senator Lincoln know she’s let Arkansas down.