Obama Hearts Blanche Lincoln
Tags: Blanche Lincoln, Barack Obama, Arkansas, voters, election 2010, farmers, If you share or post to your site, please include the following line:
Hat Tip: America, You Asked For It!
Free: Subscribe by email
ARRA News Service – A group of concerned Arkansas women have scoured the records and other sources in an effort to either prove or disapprove the above statements related to Chad Causey. Causey cannot hide from the documented facts presented. The report documented references alone lead to serious questions and observations.
Why did Chad Causey accept funding from a radical Imam to go to Turkey to attend at this “training?” Why did Congressman Berry approve the paid trip by this radical organization? But then again, maybe Berry’s office chief Chad Causey approved his own trip or slipped the item past his boss. Going to Turkey for “training” by a group supported by the “most dangerous Islamist in the world” would not be the choice of most Congressional staffers or Arkansans.
What did Causey know about the Gulen Movement? Why did this radical group spend the money on a young staffer working for an Arkansas Congressman? Either Causey clearly knew what he was doing when he accepting this trip and became involved with this Islamist group, or Causey is a total dunce and ignorant of the dangers of foreign threats to our country and our American culture. Causey must explain his involvement with this group!
We wish this information had been discovered sooner as it shines another light on the extreme differences between the candidates running for Congress for Arkansas 1st District.
Chad Causey has lived and acted as a liberal in Washington. He has no military experience; has avoided committed relationships. Now, we have learned that he found time to associate with Islamists and attended one of their extended training programs in a foreign county developed by one of the “most dangerous Islamist in the world.” Causey’s only claim to experience is his vicariously co-opting of his boss’s experience.
Again, why did Chad Causey accept Islamist funding to travel to Turkey for an extended training program? Why did his request form claim he would be in one location and his personal report identify that he attended the training 200 miles from the original location? Was he required to file a report with the FBI of this training and actions overseas with this group? Causey has shown an ignorance of foreign affairs by his willingness to associate with extreme radicals. Chad what were you thinking?
Why are liberals and the national DNC pouring so much money into the 1st Congressional district? Would they do that for a “conservative” candidate? Obviously not! The big lie is evident in the television and radio ads promoting Causey and attacking a decorated conservative veteran, Rick Crawford.
Fethullah Gulen has been called the most dangerous Islamist in the world and has been exiled from Turkey. So just why did Democrat candidate for US Representative Chad Causey post a glowing report on Gulen’s website describing his $3,020.00 trip to Turkey that he took in 2008. Causey’s trip was sponsored by the “Rumi Forum for Interfaith Dialogue” and approved my Representative Marion Berry. Rumi Forum’s website confirms that Fetuallh Gulen is Honorary President of the Rumi Forum.
Gulen is known for the schools he has established around the world and has been called by some a Turkish Khomeini. USA Today reported in an article covering the controversial aspects of Gulen that “Gulen was charged with trying to create an Islamic state in Turkey.” Turkey’s National Security Council condemned Gulen for “trying to undermine the country’s secular institutions, concealing his methods behind a democratic and moderate image.” Gulen fled Turkey in 1998 to avoid prosecution on these charges of trying to establish an Islamic government.
“According to Bayram Balci, a Turkish scholar, the Gulen schools that have been established throughout the world seek… to bring about a universal caliphate ruled by Islamic [Sharia] law. Fethullah Gülen trained and worked as a state imam from 1959 to 1981.
“Several countries have outlawed the establishment of Gulen Schools and communities within their borders—including Russia and Uzbekistan,” and the Netherlands that embraces pluralism and tolerance has cut funding for the Gulen schools. Just why would Rumi Forum sponsor a $3,020.00 trip for Chad Causey as Chief of Staff for Marion Berry to go to Turkey? Obviously the intent of the Rumi Forum and Gulen was to feed Causey propaganda in an effort to gain favors of some sort and perhaps to seek Causey’s help to establish some charter schools in Arkansas – of course under pretense of bringing Christians and Muslims together under “interfaith dialogue.” Ninety of these charter schools have been established in the United States already and paid for by taxpayers.
But how many parents would send their children to Gulen-inspired schools if they knew what they were all about? They bring many Muslim teachers from Turkey to work in these charter schools.
And why would Causey go on the trip? Did he fail to investigate this organization and learn about Gulen’s controversial techniques before going on the trip. And why did Causey”s glowing report on the trip show up on Gulen’s website. On Rumi and Gulen’s part, I am sure it was to enhance their standing among governmental officials.
Did Causey still fail to see through the Rumi Forum on “interfaith dialogue” even after he made the trip? Or does he hold the philosophy as many liberals do that all religions are equal and have the same root. Or does he have a soft spot for the Muslim nation as does the leader of his Democrat Party, President Obama?
Before any Arkansans consider voting for Causey to a position of great power in this country, they need to know the answers to these questions.
1. Link to Gulen most dangerous Islamist.
2. Link to Causey’s report on Gulen Movement website. [According to the documents on record, his trip was to Istanbul, but in his own words, he says that he visited Ankara, Turkey, over 200 miles away:
3. Congressional confirmation of the cost for Chad Causey’s trip and Rumi Forum as sponsor. [Chad Causey,attended a meeting sponsored by a group in Ankara, Turkey called the Rumi Forum between 5/4/2008 and 6/1/2008]
4. On Rumin Formum website, Gulen is Honorary President.
5. Gulen – a Turkish Khomeini.
6. USA Today on controversial aspects of Gulen
7. Turkey National Security Council condemned Gulen
8. Gulen fled Turkey on charges of trying to establish and Islamic government.
9. Gulen schools are established to bring about a universal caliphate. And also more than 90 of these madrasses have been established as charter schools throughout the United States
10. Gulen was the state Iman from 1959 to 1981.
11. Several countries have outlawed the establishment of Gulen Schools. [The most dangerous Islamist in the world . . . Fethullan Gulen and he resides not in the wilds of southern Turkey – – but the mountains of Northeastern Pennsylvania. . . . Gulen is surrounded by an army of over 100 Turkish Islamists, who guard him and tend to his needs. The army is comprised of armed militants]
12. 90 of these schools have been established in the US. [His schools indoctrinate children in the tenets of radical Islam and prepare adolescents for the Islamization of the world..]
13. Muslim teachers come from Turkey to US and other countries to teach in these schools. Other websites confirm this but this link is to Gulen’s related website.
– A biography of Fathullah Gulen by the Arizona Star
– The Gulen Movement is a worldwide organization which has established a global network
– Members of the movement are currently in a rapid expansion of these schools in the United States. The schools are almost exclusively staffed by Turkish men, and operate as “Charter Schools” under state law, and receive many millions of taxpayer dollars.
– Graphic depiction of the scope of this network
– The 33 Gulen Movement schools in Texas operate under the umbrella of the “Cosmos Foundation, Inc.”, which does not list it’s Board of Directors, and does not publish it’s Annual Report as most legitimate foundations do. In fact, the only sign that it is an Islamic organization is the shape of the letter “C” on its logo.
– Gulen Movement adherents currently run two schools in Arkansas called the Little Scholars of Arkansas called (LISA) academies:
– Lisa Academy 21 Corporate Hill Dr., Little Rock, AR 72205
– Lisa Academy-North 5410 Landers Rd Sherwood, AR 72117
–The Staff Listing shows that Turkish males dominate the organization of these schools
– In June, 2010, Utah state officials closed one of the Gulen network’s schools – found it to be bankrupt, – it had paid exorbitant fees to another Gulen Movement organization for “Professional Development”, and – spent tens of thousands of dollars obtaining H1B visas for Turkish teachers who were not state certified and could barely speak English.
– A troubling video by the Gulen Movement proudly promotes a ‘sermon’ by Fathullah Gulen on how members should keep secrets: “The details of many important affairs can be protected only if they are kept secret. Often enough, when the involved parties do not keep certain matters secret, no progress is achieved. In addition, serious risks might confront those who are involved, particularly if the matter concerns delicate issues of national life and its continuation.
If a state cannot protect its secrets from its enemies, it cannot develop. If an army reveals its strategy to its antagonists, it cannot attain victory. If key workers are won over by the competitors, their employers cannot succeed.
Explain what you must, but never give away all of your secrets. Those who freely publicize the secrets of their hearts drag themselves and their nation toward an inevitable downfall.”
Tags: Arkansas, Congressional District 1, AR-01, US House, democrat, Chad Causey, Democrat, trip, training, Fathullah Gulen, radical, Muslim, Imam, Turkey If you share or post to your site, please include the following line:
Hat Tip: America, You Asked For It!
Free: Subscribe by email
Received via Email, author unknown
Once upon a time the government had a vast scrap yard in
the middle of a desert. Congress said, “Someone may steal from it at night.” So they created a night watchman position and hired a person for the job.
Then Congress said, “How does the watchman do his job without instruction?” So they created a planning department and hired two people, one person to write the instructions, and one person to do time studies.
Then Congress said, “How will we know the night watchman is doing the tasks correctly?” So they created a Quality Control department and hired two people. One to do the studies and one to write the reports.
Then Congress said, “How are these people going to get paid?” So They created two positions: a time keeper and a payroll officer, then hired two people.
Then Congress said, “Who will be accountable for all of these people? So they created an administrative section and hired three people, an Administrative Officer, Assistant Administrative Officer, and a Legal Secretary.
Then Congress said, “We have had this command in operation for one Year and we are $918,000 over budget, we must cutback.” So they laid off the night watchman.
NOW slowly, let it sink in.
Quietly, we go like sheep to slaughter.
Does anybody remember the reason given for the establishment of the DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY…..during
the Carter Administration?
Didnt think so!
Bottom line. We’ve spent several hundred billion dollars in support of an agency….the reason for which not one person who reads this can remember!
It was very simple…and at the time, everybody thought it very appropriate.
The Department of Energy was instituted on 8/04/1977, TO LESSEN OUR DEPENDENCE ON FOREIGN OIL.
Hey, pretty efficient, huh???
AND NOW IT’S 2010 — 33 YEARS LATER — AND THE BUDGET FOR THIS “NECESSARY” DEPARTMENT IS AT $24.2 BILLION A YEAR.
IT HAS 16,000 FEDERAL EMPLOYEES AND APPROXIMATELY 100,000 CONTRACT EMPLOYEES; AND LOOK AT THE JOB IT HAS DONE!
(THIS IS WHERE YOU SLAP YOUR FOREHEAD AND SAY, “WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?”)
33 years ago 30% of our oil consumption was foreign imports. Today 70% of our oil consumption is foreign imports.
Ah, yes — good old Federal bureaucracy.
NOW WE HAVE TURNED OVER THE BANKING SYSTEM, HEALTH CARE, AND THE AUTO INDUSTRY TO THE SAME GOVERNMENT?
NOVEMBER, NOVEMBER, NOVEMBER!
Take out the trash!!!
Tags: Obama, Government Inefficiency, Department of Energy, Waste, Democrats
If you share or post to your site, please include the following line:
Hat Tip: America, You Asked For It!
Free: Subscribe by email